OK, so this one is not written by me, it was written (unknowingly) for me, by a friend of mine who posted it on Facebook! He has kindly allowed me to post it here. Please take a few minutes when you have finished to visit his links at the bottom of the blog. A friend of Mark’s put it very succinctly, when he shared his post, saying :
“Staying curious and not accepting what we are told is what I love about Mark ‘s post.
It is a terrible tragedy for the innocent people who suffer – but what is real is so difficult to know anymore.”
Here is the post in full with links. Please take time to visit the links and make up your own mind. If you are visiting this blog, then I have no doubt that you will be reading with an open mind and freedom of thought – if you aren’t then you are in the wrong observatory!
Today’s “plagiarised” post :
London attack. A few thoughts. Firstly, if any innocent people died today, for that I am truly sorry as we all are because innocent people dying is a terrible, terrible thing. Especially without cause, especially violently. I don’t actually know if this is the case at the moment, but my thoughts and love go to them and their families if indeed this is reality.
Secondly, I share these thoughts only because I think it’s very important that all of us go beyond the narrative being portrayed on the media right now because, if we don’t, we could fall into some very dodgy traps.
So these are the things I am personally considering right now as I think they are important.
You, whoever deems to read this, may disagree with me and that is your absolute right which I totally respect. I post this not to stir online divisiveness, but to engender critical thinking as best I can, which is essential when being bombarded with this kind of information (i.e. what’s coming out in the news):
1. Please, whoever you are, do not allow any hatred to rise within you for Islam or Muslims. They are wonderful, peace-loving, kind, gentle people. Just like Jews, Christians, Sikhs and any other collective bunch that has grown up in or chooses to be identified by a Religious doctrine. If the narrative is currently leaning towards Daesh, do not tar Islam with the same brush, it’s a different thing in the first place and please ask yourself how they know for a fact so soon after the event that it was anything to do with them i.e the “narrative enemy”.
2. Ask yourself whether there was an “exercise” happening at the same time this event happened? I found this from the Daily Telegraph a few days ago called “Operation Strong Tower”, which implies the Tower of London, which is very near where today’s event happened.
There may have been more, there may have been one today. I don’t currently know, although I do know this is a common theme. (Ed : The Brussels airport attack in 2016 – there was an exercise in exactly the same event, taking place at exactly the same time, in exactly the same place)
I used to take part in many exercises when I was in the military (28 years ago now), from nuclear attacks to terror attacks, and there was always a lot of fake blood, false limbs, flashing lights, sirens and so on – any bystander would have been terrified. Us? We were just playing our part.
Am I saying today was an exercise made to look real? I don’t actually know because I was not there, but I am convinced this has been a pattern over many years in many attacks.
When 7/7 happened, there was a PRECISE exercise taking place at exactly the same time, and this guy slipped through the net and told ITV about it on the day:
3. Ask yourself if this, in any way, looks similar to terrorist attacks that have happened across Europe in the past couple of years. The answer is a big yes.
In particular Paris: what was the outcome? Martial law. i.e army on the street. With guns. All the time. That looks very much like what they want, if they haven’t already got it, in London.
4. Look for the passport. Since 9/11, the incredibly durable, bomb-proof, fire-proof Islamic passport has appeared very conveniently in the most ridiculous places to confirm the identity of the, usually radical Islamic terrorist. They may have learned their lesson here, but look out for it nonetheless in the next few hours.
As a side note, I find it amazing that no-one has ever thought to recycle “terrorist passports” as bullet-proof vests, but I digress.
5. Remember, the same people that are telling you the FACTS about this event are the same people that told you about WMD in Iraq
That Dr David Kelly committed suicide
That Jimmy Saville was a lovely bloke that kids LIKE ME used to watch “bring kids dreams to life” on TV
That JFK was killed by a lone crazy gunman (when will this ever wear thin?)
That the conflict in Syria started with a Civil War (it didn’t)
And..oh, so many more I’ve not got time for in this post.
6. Here’s a reminder of what the same people told you about 9/11 (in less than 5 mins):
7. Ask yourself about the two biggest news stories that are not currently news stories (i.e. in the mainstream) regarding elite paedophile rings at the highest levels of society. In the US it’s called #pizzagate and #pedogate and in the UK it involved the fact that just two weeks ago a police chief leading the investigation into accusations against Prime Minister Edward Heath, said that he was “120% convinced” that the paedophile allegations against him were true. That chief is now on extended garden leave and the case has been closed due to their being “no evidence”, only a few days later.
Case Open: Click me to read article
Case closed: Click me to read article
David Icke revealing the truth about Heath in 1998:
(Icke never got sued for this for one reason – it was true and they’d rather have Icke labelled a nutter than go to court, where it would have all got dragged up in public. They know what they are doing)
Listen to this Barrister, and secret service expert, Micheal Shrimpton talking about Heath:
Ask yourself this: is it convenient that this attack has distracted everyone at this time when this stuff is happening?
Yes, you may cry: “conspiracy theory”,
….you’d be 100% right IMHO.
8. If you’ve got this far, and never heard of the Hegelian Dialect, please watch this:
9. Take it one step further and learn about Problem-Reaction-Solution. It’s credited to David Icke, but get beyond the preconceptions and spend 5 mins watching this video and relate it to what happened today:
10. Verse yourself in numerology. It sounds like crazy shit, and it is, but firstly, to ease yourself in, take a look at this video of the head of the IMF:
She said weird shit like “I do as I’m told” (by who?) and then goes crazy about the number seven!
Then go deeper:
The reason for bringing numerology up can be explained by watching the video below…
11. Now, take a look at a researcher called Oli Dammegard from today that discusses how he has connected the dots to the point where he PREDICTED this attack in London today only a few weeks ago. Watch it all, then research him, because the logic will astound you:
12. Finally: we are all one consciousness.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
We are being manipulated, but don’t be scared.
Whatever our failings as a collective or as individuals, you are beautiful and divine and all will be forgiven.
You are forgiven.
Do not give in to fear, especially right now.
There is a purge going on.
Look into your heart and soul, and find the love for your brothers and sisters of the world that are being presented to you through the manipulated veils of uniforms, religions, skin colour, sexuality, gender, and so on – it’s all nonsense (not your identity, the manipulation of your identity) – we are one world, one future.
Whatever really happened in Londinium today remember this – we are one love.
By Mark Attwood – Entrepreneur & Author 22nd March 2017
I just want to say how grateful I am to Mark for his permission to share this and his insightful perspective on a subject that has caused divide and hatred. If we all looked at things in such an explorative, logical and calm way then we may be able to create a new reality, a reality where we can all live together….peacefully. Whether you agree with what is said or not, I hope that it has given you pause for thought. Think outside of the box you have been trapped in. Namaste
Mark’s latest book “The Best Digital Marketing Strategy in the Galaxy (Probably)” is available now.